- Unusual Guide to Defining your ICP and Personas
Dakota covers: • What is an ICP? • Keeping Your ICP and Personas Distinct • Cross-Functional Benefits • Defining Your ICP and User and Buyer Personas • Changes Over Time
- Questions to Develop the Ideal Customer Profile
David provides 5 questions you can leverage to make an ideal customer profile, and provides an example of what the answers looked like at Pardot to make their ICP.
- Effective Objection Handling Practice
Reshmi describes a 5-step process for objection handling alongside an extensive list of objection handling techniques and an exercise for teams to practice these techniques. • Objection Handling Process • Objection Handling Techniques That Can Help • Objection Handling Role Play Exercise • Facilitating Objection Handling Exercise • Best Practices • More resources
- Scaling Sales: Arming & Aiming — Objection Handling
Mark provides an introduction to common objections from customers, emphasizing the importance of providing sales teams with the tools and preparation to respond effectively.
- Discovery Calls – A Critical Part of the Sales Process
David identifies sales discovery questions that have worked for him in the past, including: • How do you currently do X? • What tools, system or process do you use to do X? • What works well with X? • What are some challenges with X? • Who else is involved with X? • How much time do you spend on X? • If you could wave a magic wand, how would X work? • What’s your timeline for changing X? • Anything else I need to know about X?
- Effective Discovery
• Qualification • Understand value points, including preparation and how to seek to understand using techniques like TED, five whys, and active listening • Avoid discovery pitfalls, like a lack of preparation, happy ears, not attaching to the biggest problem, and failing to identify the negative consequences of doing nothing